The Arts Park and Art Center are available for rent for parties, meetings, weddings, reunions, or other events. Not for profit rates are available.
Facilities Available:The Art Park & Pavilion | The Gallery | The Studio | Shaffer Studio Follow this procedure:
Contact the Art Association of Henry County
- Call the Art Association of Henry County to check availability. If the date is available, a hold will be placed for 3 weeks.
- You can either come by the Art Center for a rental agreement or download the form here Rental Agreement.
- The Rental Fee Agreement and Deposit must be returned to the Art Center within 3 weeks to guarantee the reservation.
- The Rental Fee is due 90 days prior to the event.
- There are 23 round tables (60′ seating 8) and 8 banquet tables (8′) and 200 folding chairs available to rent. Tables rent for $7 each, and chairs $1 each. Rental fees for tables and chairs are due the day before the event and can be paid for when the keys are picked up.
- There are banquet tables (6′) and chairs available in each of these venues. There is no charge unless extra tables and chairs are requested. The extra table and chairs are $7 per table and $1 per chair.
- If the event is canceled 90 days before the event date, AAHC will refund half (1/2) of the deposit. If the event is canceled less than 90 days before the event date, AAHC will retain all of the deposit.
- If the even is canceled less than 90 days before the event date, AAHC will retain the rental fee.
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
RENTAL FEES:Private Events:
Gallery: $100.00 + $50.00 damage deposit
Upstairs Studio: $50.00 + $25.00 damage deposit
Arts Park & Pavilion:
Saturdays: $500.00 + $300.00 damage deposit
Fridays: $400.00 + $300.00 damage deposit
Sunday – Thursday: $200.00 + $300.00 damage deposit
If alcohol is sold: $1000.00 + $1000.00 damage deposit (License, insurance, security is required)
Additional $60 charge for parties over 200 guests
Upstairs Studio: $25.00
Arts Park & Pavilion: Private Event Rates