Your Art Center is one of the finest of its kind and is actively used by our community. Your membership and volunteering is what keeps us open. Get involved today!
Your financial support keeps the Art Center and Arts Park open for all to enjoy.
Children and adults enjoy up to 12 exhibits a year, classes, workshops, films and educational videos. The gallery is available to organizations as an attractive setting for meetings and social events. The Arts Park/Pavilion is the site of Concerts, receptions, reunions and many other types of social occasions.
Your membership benefits includes
- Discounted class fees
- Use of studio spaces and equipment
- Open Clay Days – On most Saturdays from 9am to noon, members are invited to the pottery studio. This event is hosted by Austin Custer and the cost is $5. This includes all material and equipment use. If you would like to attend please call 529-2634 the week of to verify that Austin will be here.
- Quarterly news letters and notices of upcoming exhibits and workshops.
- 10% discount on everything in the Artistry Annex
- 20% discount during member’s days. (first Saturday of the month)
As a member please let us know if there are any classes or activities you would like to see offered.
- Individual / Artist $25.00
- Family $ 40.00
- Club $ 40.00
- Sustaining $200.00
- Benefactor $300.00
To become a member:
Click the link below and print our membership form or drop in the Art Center and pick up a membership form.
P.O. Box 842,
New Castle IN 47362
Make checks payable to: Art Association of Henry County
Click below to print out a membership form
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-90359346-1’, ‘auto’);